Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rebellion or Religion?

Neither!!! Rebellion- is a refusal of obedience or order.  Religion- a set of beliefs concerning the purpose of the universe.  I have tried both and haven't found life in either.  My days of rebellion when I said deep on the inside "to hell with it" allowed me to shift blame to who I thought was the self righteous, the hypocrite, but still didn't help me do my part.  My days of religion when I was so sure of how right I was concerning scripture allowed me to look at other peoples short comings and be critical and not accurately judge my own actions.  I still struggle through rebellion and religion, but I do know life is found in Our Father.  It is not rebellion to His order or believing I have the head knowledge that would fix the world.  It is following His Spirit that He has given to each one of us that would be willing to receive.  It is not following my head knowledge that leads me in to truth, but following His Spirit that lead us all into His truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment