Acts 13:36 Now when David had served God's purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep;
Aaron Custer served God's purpose to his generation and he has fallen asleep. My greatest honor in life is being chosen to be a father. God, our Father has chosen me and my dear friends Stacey and Cody Custer chose me to be a Father to Aaron, Lacey and Brett. There are a lot of achievements we can attain in life. I believe being a beloved son is the highest. A-man you achieved it and I am proud! I have never seen nor heard of what I have experienced the last two days. Aaron's life has touched so many. When Jesus died His request to the ones He loved was to allow His life of sonship to live in them. Now it is my turn to allow Aaron's life of sonship to live in me. Aaron you are my beloved son whom I am well pleased. Thank you Cody and Stacey for sharing your son and your lives with Lorissa and I. You guys are the most faithful people I know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment