Thursday, April 7, 2011

Are "We Christians" Any Different?

Recently I shared from my heart the questions and concerns I have for organized church.  Of course I couldn't help going after the pastor a little bit.  I can, I have the paper that says that I am one.  Anyway it didn't go over very well with one pastor.  I can understand,  I deserved some disagreement on the subject.  But what brings me to the title of this post is  when we do disagree do we leave it between each other or do we spew it to our mutual friends so they can be on our side.  I know that is where I have failed and still fail.  I want you on my team, to see it my way,  and be against the other guys opinion.  Therefore I have taken my opinion and turned it into condemnation.   For IN CHRIST there in now NO condemnation.  Help me be different than the world Father!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment