Thursday, November 11, 2010

THE TEAM

I just read an article about the Duke basketball team.  I believe Father showed me some keys in this article about His team.  The key to Coach K's system is a constant dialogue from every player throughout every practice and throughout every game.  The key for success is five players playing as one.  For this to happen no one can become self centered.  The second one of his players stops talking Coach K believes he becomes focused on himself (good or bad) this stops the flow of the team.  Father revealed to me when I quit talking it allows my focus and inner-language to become  self centered and the flow of the kingdom (team) stops.  Coach K believes communication is the key not to allow his players to become isolated.  I believe communication with Father and the teammates He has given me will allow me not to become isolated.  This allows His flow and His kingdom to come on earth as it is in Heaven.  Communication allows me to flow within a family and not be isolated as one.  LOVE WINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment